16 Things You've Almost Definitely Been Doing Wrong
1. Taking your t-shirt off. No time for that two armed rubbish.
2. Watermelon game now strong. No excuses.
3. It seems so wrong, but is so right.
Basically, like this:
4. Earphones should be worn by coiling them over the ear.
5. A pizza should always be held by folding into a ind of U shape, which will prevent it from flopping over. And also, lessen the chances of it getting down that white t-shirt. We’ve got your back.
6. An apple should be eaten top to bottom not by biting into its side.
7. Don’t eat chicken wings off the bone like a noob. Pull off the cartilage on the wider end and get rid of the bones. Voila, boneless chicken wing!
8. Get your pinkies in on the fun when you eat a burger. Make sure your thumbs and pinkies are on the bottom of the bun, and the other six fingers on top. Because it would suck if the pickle fell out.
9. Hull strawberries using a straw. Boom.
11. Now you have no excuses….
Source: Crossfit South Bay
12. It’s squat season. Make sure you’re doing them right.
13. Who knew?
Source: Shady Media
14. Avoid messing with the crease of your trousers and fold them like this.
15. No slap-dash nail painting after you see how it’s supposed to be done.
16. If you haven’t mastered the complicated origami method of keeping packets closed for freshness, this will sort you right out. Alternatively, you could do what we do; eat the whole packet and leave no leftovers.
Us right now:
What do you think? Let us know in the comments